NORTH 7700 SERIES Half Face Respirator Mfg# 7700-30
Working in caustic environments, fumes and dust requires the best protection possible to ensure your employees go home safely.
Respiratory injuries last a life time.
The engineered design allows the user flexibility to correctly select the right protection filters from the following hazards : Caustic, Dust, particulates, Organic Vapour, Formaldehyde, Acid gases, Sulphur Dioxide, Ammonia (NH3) and Mercury.
Industries that can use this design of mask include.
Alumina refineries and Smelters, Steel mills, Fire protection and Smoke Areas, Timber mills, brick and tile manufacturing and general engineering.
Some of our customers have purchased this product due to the comfort including a small business that washes small family pets.
Benefits of the North 7700 Series face mask.:
- The design is North’s most comfortable face mask due to using the softest silicon available.
- Dual cartridges and filter unit
- Soft Silicone – seal gives comfort, protection & fit
- Low profile gives wider range of vision
- Allows protective eye wear
- Low inhalation resistance – reduces fatigue
- NIOSH approved when used with North Cartridges/filters
- (3) sizes to choose from, Small, Medium, Large
- 7700 Series masks are compatible with all North Cartridges, filters and accessories.
- Manufactured in an IS0 9001 registered facility
Note: Cartridges and filters sold separately
AS/NZS 1716:2012 License No: SMK 0563 AS/NZS approved for use with the Honeywell 5500 & 7700 Half face masks and the Honeywell 7600 Full face mask